- Sculpting with cold temperatures freezes the skin and sub-cutaneous fat. truSculpt uses harmless radiofrequency waves to gently warm the sub-cutaneous fat until fat cell damage occurs.
- truSculpt is helpful for a wider range of body types. Thinner people with stubborn fatty deposits and people who are over all larger can both benefit from truSculpting, as well as everyone in between.
- trusculpt provides benefits for the skin, cool body sculpting is skin neutral. truSculpt helps reduce cellulite and overall improves the skin tone in the area treated.
- truSculpt results in minimal discomfort and the intensity can be adjusted to reduce any pain one might experience. Body sculpting using cool temperatures can be significantly painful.
- truSculpt treatment is a shorter duration. You can accomplish the better results with truSculpt in 15 minutes. It takes at least 35 minutes for cool sculpting.
- truSculpt results in up to 24% loss of body fat in the area treated.
You may recall that a relative or two had heart problems. Are you at risk? A thorough review of your medical history and cardiovascular screening tests help educate you on your risks for heart disease and what you can do to reduce them.